It is easy to do. Anyone that has used Facebook.com, Twitter.com, or Instagram.com should be able to complete the setup of your “free Directory Business Listing.”
- Go to the “registration page” and complete the user form.
- When you submit the form you will have a “choice” of membership. You may chose the
- Free Directory Listing.. or
- Jobs Feature plus Free Directory listing. (it is up to you if you want to have a directory listing. It is not required that you setup a directory listing)
- Then, after you select your membership type, you can check out. If you chose the free directory only you will not be able to see any projects, post a resume, or search for job openings. I hope you understand I have to pay for expenses associated with this site and hopefully make a profit for my work too.
- And last, but not least… Return to the homepage, hover over the “Get Listed” menu and select your type of listing.
VIDEO ON SETUP (coming)
* – Your use of the free directory does not require you to purchase insurance in anyway. The use of the Directory to list your business is in no way requires purchase of Loggers Broad Form, General Liability, Workers Compensation or other kind of insurance.